Important Safety Information
An Important Safety Message From Ms. Asrat:
As we begin the 2019-2020 School Year, I kindly ask that you observe and comply with the following safety protocols. These protocols have been put in place to ensure the safety of all Burnett students.
- When entering campus between the hours of 8:00 am and 2:05 pm, you must report directly to the front office to obtain a visitor’s badge. (Not necessary for the Bulldog Bashes.)
- During morning arrival (7:45-8:00) and afternoon dismissal (1:31-2:15), all parking lots are closed. We ask that you drive through the “Drop-Off and Pick-Up Loop.” If you choose to park and walk your child to class, you must use street parking or take advantage of ample parking at Cardoza Park on Kennedy St.
- When crossing the street, it is important that you use the three designated crosswalks on Fanyon St. and the three designated crosswalks on Kennedy St.
- When walking your child to and from campus, please use designated sidewalks. We ask that you do not walk through parking lots.
- When exiting the “Drop-Off and Pick-Up Loop,” you must make a right turn. This helps keep the flow of traffic moving smoothly.
- When driving, please be aware of your speed and avoid making U-turns.
I thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance. Our number priority is the safety of our kids and I am confident, that together, we can ensure a safe environment for each of them.
With much appreciation,
Ms. Hanna Asrat, Principal